Home of Dementia

Follow the life of EvilMister, a man so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he can hardly function in an abnormal society, let alone a normal one!

Monday, January 17, 2005

I promise....

All right, so I turned into one massive fucking marshmallow this weekend. I did next to nothing, and at times even had to remind myself to kick the autonomic processes (breathing, blinking, thinking). I tried several times to post something, but every time I got distracted by something bright and shiny, or in the case of television, something loud and catchy. I admit that I'm easily distracted, which is probably why I'm still not in control of the entire planet (I'm about four years behind schedule at this point.)

With that being said, I received an email earlier this week regarding my idolatry of the Dog. As it is with the web, it is sometimes difficult to convey sarcasm and shit like that. I promise that sometime today or tomorrow, I will post this person's (who is anonymous) email, and attempt to explain ... nahhhhh, fuck it. I'll post the email and make fun.

Sincerely yours,

The Devil Hisself, EvilMister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home