Home of Dementia

Follow the life of EvilMister, a man so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he can hardly function in an abnormal society, let alone a normal one!

Monday, December 26, 2005

Eff me

Well, shit.

It has been one assfuck of a month, let me tell you.

First, I get what can only be described as the Sleeping Plague. I haven't been so sick in something like ten years, and goddamned if I still ain't better. If you got it, you know what I am talking about.

THEN my computer ACTUALLY AND FOR REAL blows up. There was smoke. There was some sort of a fire. There was the smell of burnt silicon.

I LOST EVERYTHING.
Everything
.

I don't care about the films of gentlemanly leisure, or the software. Those are easily replaceable. What I lost are digital versions of my three latest novels in roughly complete form and all of my music. All of it.

This, this is an affront. This killed me dead.

I was forced to go out and buy a hunk of crap computer called an 'emachine' like some kind of noveau retard computer geek, like some kind of ninety year old fart who wants to 'check the Interweb'. I am forced to resort to, in my opinion, subpar computer equipment.

But whatever. I'm rewriting my shit and staying off the games.

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger t said...

two words
back
up

not to kick you when you are down or anything. more like a nudge, only more violent. i like the cheery optimism you display at the end...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home