Home of Dementia

Follow the life of EvilMister, a man so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he can hardly function in an abnormal society, let alone a normal one!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

I am become Jehannum, Destroyer of Prime-Time Television

It is a very fair and accurate statement to say that I watch television. A lot of it. This increases exponentially the longer I am unemployed, but it is a fact that, even when working, I watch a lot of television. Some people drink, some people smoke a little stikky ikky. Hell, some people drill holes in the skulls of other people to get a little rec-time in before dropping some zzz's. I watch the toob.

I dig the usual fare, of course, but I am a whore of Babylon when it comes to new programming. I love that shit. I eat it up with a spoon.

Awhile back, though, I noticed something.

If I make a point of watching a new show, it vanishes off the face of the earth.

What's my proof??

There are more, of course, but these are the ones in the last year. I could go back, explain that I and I alone am repsonsible for the cancellation of such witty gems as The Family Guy (although it's coming Ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-ack!!) and Futurama, but that is a guilt and shame I carry with me all day long. I ask that you refrain from hatemail, because I'm already wearing a horesehair t-shirt and I flagellate myself frequently.

What don't I watch?? Reality television. What has spawned like virii across the universe, plaguing mankind and destroying the world? Reality Television. I won't be taking any bullets for the team, though. Not on your fucking life. That shit is fucking evil on a level that I can't even handle. I've seen good friends fall by the wayside, sucked into the world of out-of-work actors hamming it up on Muchmore Music, idiots swapping their wives for shits and giggles, and, let us not forget the show 'let's completely remodel your entire body with enough fucking plastic surgery for an entire squad of supermodels'. I won't do it. Man has unleashed poison on the world, and I revel in it!!!



3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://zixclaho.com/hezg/bxhx.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qqjuixyt.com/jsoh/mzky.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://zixclaho.com/hezg/bxhx.html | http://ixlunkkl.com/zfnf/otcq.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home