Home of Dementia

Follow the life of EvilMister, a man so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he can hardly function in an abnormal society, let alone a normal one!

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Heads Up!

For those of you who follow the exploits of my steadily growing dementia, I will do a good post on the weekend. I will chronicle the exploits of my new workmates who have also joined the Express Personnel camp: Fucktard with Hat, Young Gomer with Ass Outside of Pants, MiniSpaniard, "Look at that sexy bitch", and Oldie. The cast and crew of my life also includes The Guys in Hardhats (our bosses who're s'posed to tell us where shit goes), the Spastic Contractors and the Mentally Unstable Tilers. Sadly, none of them are musical groups, but real live people.

'Til then, superfriends:

"Excelsior!!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home