Home of Dementia

Follow the life of EvilMister, a man so thoroughly wrapped up in his own mind that he can hardly function in an abnormal society, let alone a normal one!

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Holy Shit, Batman! Lower Mainland is FULL of Cross-Dressing Teenagers

What the Fuck are you lookin' at?

Okay, okay, so it is Halloween, and yeah, dressing up like a chick is pretty much one of the easier costumes you can come up with; alongside the woman, there is also hobo, ghost, and generic monster via make-up.

Today, within five minutes, I saw no less than four guys dressed up like girls. Some of them looked suspiciously comfie in their leather thighboots and miniskirts, Barbie-Doll pink hair and luscious lipstick. I ain't makin' no judgments, especially since gay men and women seriously piss off fundamentalists, and an angry holy roller is just about the funniest thing I can possibly imagine. Especially on Sundays.

But it took one guy in particular to have me in the aisles, laughing my damn fool ass off.

My local Starbucks seems to have a specific hiring policy; again, I make no bones about it, but I wish I'd been told before I wasted a month trying to get a job there. They hire ... bigger ... women and mostly gay men. You might think this is a generlization, but trust me, after months of sitting there, it ain't. One of the new kids they hired is young enough to have his effiminate ways explained off as youth, but goddamn, his costume damn near cost me a lung.

He was wearing a platinum blonde wig with a little pink cowgirl hat. He had some kind of boobies underneath his Starbucks shirt. While he was working industriously at making my coffee (Extra Shot Tall Americano, no room), he was continually poking or otherwise cupping his plastic boobies. Just as I was about to lose it anyways, he looks at me and says, I shit you not, with utter seriousness,

"I could so work in these all the time."

People were staring at me as I laughed, I laughed so hard. Fuckin' Halloween. That shit is priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home